mercoledì 9 settembre 2009

Landing In Barcelona Spain To The Hotel

After landing, we had to search our way to the city. We landed in Reus, Tarragona and still a couple of hours away from where we really wanted to go-Barcelona! We took the bus from Reus Airport to the rail station and from there, we took the train to barcelona. Bus fair from the airport to the train station was 2,30 per person while ticket for train was more or less Eur 7. It was not bad and it was enjoying to see the shoreline and the country side as we rolled our way to Barcelona.


reus airport from bus stop view, reus airport
Photo taken as we wait for the bus to come and pick us up, passengers waiting.

train terminal cafe, tarragona, reus train terminal cafe
We were hungry and this cafe was a big help. The prices? Not bad for a cafe, they are generally more affordable than in Netherlands!

train terminal cafe, tarragona, reus train terminal cafe
As I ate my sandwich, I was able to steal some shots at the counter of this cafe... "force of habit" for a blogger eh!

train terminal cafe, tarragona, reus train terminal cafe

train terminal cafe, tarragona, reus train terminal cafe
Buying the tickets for Barcelona. "Dos billetos para Barcelona Sants por favor!"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Leave your comment and I will get back to you. I suggest if you want me to comment back on a specific post of yours, use the "name/URL" option and put your exact link so that I will be on that post and I can share my views through your comment form immediately.

Don't forget that unrelated or irrelevant comment to any post will not be publish.

Check the following out as well:
My original writings as both an author and a poet
Some of my travel logs
Just trying to be healthy
Be a Webbie individual: check this out
Personal Site
Photo WebSite