lunedì 11 aprile 2011

A Few Vienna, Austria Experience: City, Colleagues, Food, Delicacies

I was in Vienna for 2 days, the end of March and the first of April, and it was a pity I could not really give much to look around and to enjoy as tourist. Little as I could, I tried my best. Generally, the city center was amazing. The buildings were so much different from other cities I have seen. I mean, the uniqueness, the solid structures and looks of the building all over the center and the nearby areas were really something that struck me.

About the food, nothingmuch to say. I don't know what's the traditional Wien food so no comment here. But mylunch wasnot good enough... the lunch from the Botschaft in the photo.

The delicacy, the choco-filled-layered mozartskugeln (mozart's bullets)is really yummy. Below are some of the personalphotos with colleagues and the city.




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Leave your comment and I will get back to you. I suggest if you want me to comment back on a specific post of yours, use the "name/URL" option and put your exact link so that I will be on that post and I can share my views through your comment form immediately.

Don't forget that unrelated or irrelevant comment to any post will not be publish.

Check the following out as well:
My original writings as both an author and a poet
Some of my travel logs
Just trying to be healthy
Be a Webbie individual: check this out
Personal Site
Photo WebSite