martedì 12 aprile 2011

Exploring the Neigborhood and my Lucky Day

One weekend, Amò and I decided to walk around the neighborhood and just wander around. We ended at this little park where there's no one and it's quite not maintained. It's a pity why this is the state of this little park but it's not as bad as it is assumed to be I think. There are still ducks floating in thepond/pool but the cleanliness is not up to standard. Maybe it's the size? Or maybe the positon that the sun really does not she its rays over there? No idea. See some photos....




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Leave your comment and I will get back to you. I suggest if you want me to comment back on a specific post of yours, use the "name/URL" option and put your exact link so that I will be on that post and I can share my views through your comment form immediately.

Don't forget that unrelated or irrelevant comment to any post will not be publish.

Check the following out as well:
My original writings as both an author and a poet
Some of my travel logs
Just trying to be healthy
Be a Webbie individual: check this out
Personal Site
Photo WebSite