sabato 17 gennaio 2009

Restaurant "La Fonte" in Cosenza, Regio Calabria, Italy on February 2008

Honestly, I don't exactly remember if it was February but it was the season for carnival. Why I remmeber much? Right after the carnival, around midnight, on the way home, there was still this restaurant near the beach that was open. I sold an article of this in a travel review site before but since I am not anymore affiliated with them anymore, I will not promote them! Haha! Click the photo so see more food, the restaurant itself and the rest of the information about it.

Italian Food, Pizza, Restaurant, Calabria, South Italy, Food


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Leave your comment and I will get back to you. I suggest if you want me to comment back on a specific post of yours, use the "name/URL" option and put your exact link so that I will be on that post and I can share my views through your comment form immediately.

Don't forget that unrelated or irrelevant comment to any post will not be publish.

Check the following out as well:
My original writings as both an author and a poet
Some of my travel logs
Just trying to be healthy
Be a Webbie individual: check this out
Personal Site
Photo WebSite