mercoledì 12 maggio 2010

Captured Sunset in Nijmegen Netherlands

After trying my best to capture sunrise on board the train, the beautiful sunset, I was able to see while I was cycling home. Thus, if in the train I could not stop, I was not in express way/ hi-way with my bike so I was able to get down and took my shot steadily. It is still not of the best quality but I love sun as the subject in photo, thus, here they are, sunset at around 20:00...

dutch sunset

captured sun set while cycling innetherlands

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Leave your comment and I will get back to you. I suggest if you want me to comment back on a specific post of yours, use the "name/URL" option and put your exact link so that I will be on that post and I can share my views through your comment form immediately.

Don't forget that unrelated or irrelevant comment to any post will not be publish.

Check the following out as well:
My original writings as both an author and a poet
Some of my travel logs
Just trying to be healthy
Be a Webbie individual: check this out
Personal Site
Photo WebSite