sabato 25 luglio 2009

Flowery CLosed-Up Shots

It seems a late bloom but this plant here at home just bloomed lately when the rose and other flowers have stopped having their petals opened. Not so bad after all, a colorful environment is always good to have. They cheer the spirit and pain t the surrounding. Beautiful.
back yard yard, lawn garden, relaxing, house, garden, gardening, flowers, lovely flowers, lovely flower shots


Any idea what this flower is? I just don't have any idea actually. :) Just glad that it's here growing freely in the yard/garden. I thought before it was a bad plant. ^^ I was wrong!

3 commenti:

  1. what a beauty:-)sorry, no clue about its name!have a great week!!!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Roj,
    This is the nice photo. whenever I am free, I like to view flowers outside my house. Like these type of pink colour-flowers look beautiful to me also.
    Roj, my friend just give me the cute award, I like to give it to you. Please take it if you are free.
    Happy blogging and have the nice day.

    RispondiElimina

Leave your comment and I will get back to you. I suggest if you want me to comment back on a specific post of yours, use the "name/URL" option and put your exact link so that I will be on that post and I can share my views through your comment form immediately.

Don't forget that unrelated or irrelevant comment to any post will not be publish.

Check the following out as well:
My original writings as both an author and a poet
Some of my travel logs
Just trying to be healthy
Be a Webbie individual: check this out
Personal Site
Photo WebSite